View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Introduction 
Site Admin

Post Introduction
Hello All,

As you probably already know, after many years of hard work and dedication, Justin has decided to take a well deserved break. I would like to personally thank him for all he has done here throughout the years. I have been asked to take over the positions of Administrator and Moderator of this message board. As Justin has stated, he will continue to run the Ian Hunter website and will also continue to participate in the message board discussions. However, overseeing the day to day operations of this message board has fallen solely on me. So please, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this board, please contact me through a PM and not Justin. I will be more than happy to assist.

I am a life long Ian Hunter/MTH fan. I've been a member of this board since Justin started it. I've had the pleasure of meeting many members at shows and events over the years. Never once have I had a bad experience. I've also enjoyed reading the contributions of the members, whether it's been Hunter/MTH related, or introducing me to new music, books, movies or sports. We have a widely diverse family here. I would love to see that continue.

Over the past few months, however, this message board has taken a serious down turn that I believe everyone has noticed. It has certainly been noticed by the powers that be. I can not stress enough how close this message board has come to being closed down. I do believe we can get back on track though. This will require a little help from every member. I just need one thing from all of you. Respect for your fellow MB'ers. You can debate their opinions, but you must respect the person. This is by no means directed at a single member, but to the entire board.
Today, everyone starts with a clean slate. The past is in the past. No more snide comments or swipes at other members. With this in mind, I have posted some new guidelines that everyone should read. These are the new rules. And, for this message board to survive, they will be enforced.

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting more members at future shows.

Mark

Thu May 29, 2008 2:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]